The Main menu of UgCS can be used to set up more configurations.
The Core service section defines HCI and VSM connections to a UCS. By default, it points to the local instance. In the case of a multi-node deployment network, the address of the UCS can be specified.
UgCS uses the system's default proxy settings. If custom proxy settings are required, settings can be applied in components configuration files: MENU -> Configuration -> Connections. Changes in these settings can affect the map loading.
Records for each of the VSM servers. By default points to local instances. If using a dedicated VSM installation and want core services to connect to it, add a new record with the appropriate host and port fields.
Enable the option to add new geoservers or edit/remove the URL of existing geoservers.
Select the language of the user interface. The most popular language of UgCS users is available.
Choice of the measurement system as metric or imperial on the user interface.
Enables or disables the sound signals of UgCS. Sound signals are used to notify users about errors in the vehicle log.
Allows editing the location of the video server.
By the default, it enabled 2 options:
- Allow route and mission edit
- Automatically take vehicle control. When loading the application, opening a mission, and connecting the vehicle to UgCS, the control of the corresponding vehicles will be captured automatically. Other users will not be able to control vehicles until you release control or close UgCS.
One point is disabled by default:
- Enable Waypoint and Circle altitude change by dragging the pin head.
To decrease the performance of UgCS for battery saving enable the “Battery saving mode” flag. The “Battery saving mode” flag should be disabled for maximum performance.
To increase the performance of UgCS, enable the “Show 3D objects without textures” flag.
- Full-screen option and scale factor adjustments.
- Option to turn on or turn off 3D avatar smoothing.
Option to edit the size of the cached map area or clear the map cache.
Updated 3 months ago