Milestone software information:
- Open UgCS for DJI settings and select “Live Stream Provider”
- Select "UgCS VideoServer"
- Select “Live Stream Provider Preferences” and put the checkbox under “Use Videserver SSDP” And “Use custom server address”
- Under “Target host” – enter UgCS VideoServer IP
- Open UgCS VideoPlayer and select the UAV from the drop-down window.
- Select the drone in the preview pane
- Copy RTSP link from UgCS VideoPlayer to Notepad for ease of use
- Open XProtect Management Client
Servers→Recording Servers→Add HARDWARE
- Select "Manual"
- Specify User Name and Password... - or press Next
- Select hardware type: Universal Driver 1 channel
- Setup hardware info. Set IP, Port (From the notepad), and hardware model: Universal 1 channel driver and press next.
- If everything is configured correctly, the Success status will appear on the next window
- In the next window select next and camera group 1, then click “Finish”
- To set up the stream, select Universal ch1 driver\Camera 1 in hierarchy, choose "Settings" tab.
- Set up Stream 1 with proper values as shown. Codec - H264, Connection URI - the name of the transcoded stream (From notepad), port – 3340 (from notepad), and mode: RTP (UDP). Then Click “info” and save the changes
Updated about 1 year ago