NTRIP SETUP SCHEME
- Open UgCS for DJI app and in the Menu choose RTK Settings.
- Switch on the "Enable RTK" check box and select and tap "RTK source".
- Select "Custom network service".
- Enter RTK Server address, port, password, and mount point.
- When UgCS for DJI is connected to the RTK the green NTRIP icon will be displayed in the top left corner.
- Go to the public NTRIP casters webpage, e.g. http://youcors.com/.
1.1 Create a Mount point and select a server with the lowest latency.
1.2 Create a Client for the Mount point.
- Open the mobile application of the RTK base. Add created NTRIP Client address, Port and Password, and Mount point name.
- Configure RTK base if needed.
Updated about 1 year ago