How to use offline route function (Android)
- Create a mission/route in UgCS Desktop;
- Connect the tablet to the PC and run UgCS for DJI;
- In UgCS for DJI tap on three dots on the bottom and open the route;
Note: If in the UgCS Desktop there are several users, the credential window will appear.
Insert Login and Password
- In bookmarks of the UgCS Server find UgCS desktop missions/routes;
- Click on the route name in the Route section - then click on the three dots to save the mission for offline;
- Now the route is saved for the offline function;
- Connect drone to UgCS for DJI via RC;
- Tap on three dots;
- Open bookmark LOCAL and choose route;
- Upload route to drone;
- There is a window where possible to specify takeoff altitude;
Note: If takeoff is performed from ground level, do not change altitude.
- Press CONFIRM;
- Enable AutoMode;
- Send the drone on the mission.
Updated 4 months ago