Firstly, please, make sure you are using the latest version of UgCS for DJI on your mobile device.
- create a Wi-Fi hot spot on your mobile device and connect your laptop to it directly;
- disable antivirus and firewall for testing purposes.
Also, in UgCS for DJI Android app settings set these options:
- Turn on ‘Enable SSDP’. Menu - Advanced - Enable SSDP check mark.
- Turn off ‘Enable UgCS direct connection’. Menu - Advanced - Enable UgCS direct connection check mark.
If after those steps the connection is still not possible, please send us the logs from your mobile device and your computer to [email protected].
Logs of UgCS desktop are located:
C:\Users\ [USER NAME]\AppData\Local\UGCS\logs
Logs of UgCS for DJI (Android device)are located:
- Device storage > Android > data > com.ugcs.android.vsm.dji > files
Updated about 1 year ago