How to install UgCS for DJI on CrystalSky
Note: There is no official support of UgCS for CrystalSky. But it can work in some cases.
- Download UgCS for DJI on CrystalSky from https://www.ugcs.com/direct-download-ugcs-for-dji
- Connect CrystalSky to the PC by micro-USB cable.
- Open "i" icon at the upper-left corner of CrystalSky.
- Click "USB connected" on the left side of the screen.
- Click "Turn On USB storage".
- Open device storage on PC.
- Move dji-mc.apk file to the Table folder "Downloads".
- On the Tablet click "Turn OFF USB storage".
- Close the USB connection by clicking the "Back" button on the right side of CrystalSky.
- Open the application Explorer from the main screen of CrystalSky.
- Check that an internet connection without a proxy is available.
- Open dji-mc.apk file on Tablet.
- Click the Next/Install button on the installation screen.
- Power On drone and RC.
- After power-on all devices new window with UgCS for DJI and DJI GO should be displayed.
- Double-tap on UgCS for the DJI icon.
- After successfully checking permission application should be started.
Updated 5 months ago