- Unfold and connect the software and hardware drone components
- Launch the UgCS desktop
- Click "Add new route"
- Select "Create from scratch"
- Give a friendly name to the route
- Select the used vehicle and click OK
- Input take-off parameters if different from default and click OK
- Select desired route type and enter all the necessary parameters
- Enter desired "Flight height" which will be maintained by the altimeter and "Altitude Mode - Range Finder"
- Select Altitude Mode - Range Finder
- Upload the route to the vehicle
- Switch the vehicle to Auto mode
The drone should now take off and fly the route
Updated 11 months ago