Here are some drone (vehicle) and payload profiles available for import in UgCS. They are not included in the standard UgCS installation but can be imported by going to the Main Menu, Profiles (or Payloads), selecting "Import" and choosing the drone profile.
- Download the .profile file of the desired profile below (note that drone profiles already contain applicable payloads within)
- In UgCS go to Main Menu, Profiles if importing a drone profile (or Main Menu, Payloads if importing a vehicle profile)
- Click on Import button
- Navigate to the .profile file in your computer and click on Select
- A message will show up indicating successful import
- Note: If only a payload profile was added, you need to add it to the drone used. To do this, go to Main Menu, Profiles, select the drone profile used, click on Edit. Under payloads select Add and choose your newly imported payload.
If you are a drone or payload manufacturer and want your profile featured on this page, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Updated 3 months ago